Saturday, April 4, 2009

Just so you know...

April is "Donate Life Month" and a good time to remind family members of one's organ donation wishes. I have strong feelings about organ donation that Daddy and my parents are already aware of. So this year I'll let you know my preference.

I am an organ donor. I didn't check the box on a whim. I'm 100% on board with slicing and dicing everything to help others live more meaningful lives. Don't hesitate for a second if you are asked about donating my organs; I've already made the decision for you. Just say yes!

Not a fun topic, but important for you to know.

1 comment:

  1. Because someone was so generous to donate a kidney to Sonny ( our neighbor)has been able to live on since 1996.
    Also your great grandmoher donated her body so that medical research could be done .
    Your mamo and granddaddy are also organ donors and we would be so happy if we could give someone an extra lease on life.

    ReplyDelete